Electrical Panel Upgrades

When should you replace your electrical panel?

Are lights flickering when you turn your appliances on? You should call B Graham Electrical Contractors ASAP for electrical panel upgrade services. You should also reach out to us if:

  • Your home frequently loses power
  • Your current electrical panel is rated at 100 amps or less
  • Your breakers frequently trip

If you're dealing with any of these issues, contact us immediately for electrical upgrade services.